Monday, July 13, 2009

Airport!

Can you beleive it, I'm at the airport! The new guy seemed to confident to finish the stuff up on his own, and the director here said I should probably try and get an earlier flight back, with all the hysteria going on and such.

The hilarious thing is that this is all about some thing in space and a broken phone at NASA. There are crowd controls in the major cities, and some places have the army out "just in case" one reporter said. In case of what!?

So here I am at the airport. I'm checked in, but it took me forever to get through the security. Go figure. So how does that work?! Is it in the manual - when aliens show up, tighten up baggage screening and wand every person who goes through security at the airport. What are they expecting to find! This is crazy. "Oh sir, yeah, we found a metallic alien in this guys pants, should we take him in?"

The news reports that some gas stations in Georgia and Maine are being charged with gouging. Okay - aliens show up - charge more for gas. I guess if people are all rabidly filling their tanks, someone is going to take advantage of it.

Then again, I suppose I might be inclined to get some more gas in my car if it was low too. I suppose you never know where you might have to go. Then again, I don't even own a car, so what the hell. Buy some more bus tickets I suppse.

Ah hell, I hope this plane isn't delayed much longer. I wish I knew why planes get delayed everytime aliens show up. I'm loving this stuff. I can't wait to get to the Snark with the guys and see what they're thinking. They're probably there right now. I think I'll text 'em and see what they're coming up with.

No comments: